Welcome to this review of the: TP-Link AC750 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router (TL-WR902AC)
Table of Contents
- Travel Sized Design : Conveniently Small and light to Pack and Take on the road, use at a hotel or out in the woods. It makes it creating Wi Fi network via Ethernet
- Dual Band AC750 Wi Fi – Strong, fast connection for HD streaming on all Your devices
- One Switch for Multiple Modes : Perfect for Wi Fi at Home, Your hotel room or on the road
- Flexible Power – Micro USB port to an adapter, Portable charger or LAPTOP
- Industry leading 2 year Warranty and unLimited 24/7 technical Support
We purchased this product for our Visible Phone Device Hotspot.
- Work’s great with little setup. We plugged it in, turned on hot-spot and instantly had a network.
- Small – this device takes up very little space in your travel bag.
- Low Power – the device can be run off of standard 5v USB.
- Has been going strong for 2 years!
- Has built in access point connections so you can connect securely to Starbucks, McDonalds and hotel wifi’s without risking your data.
- Build Strength – The product feels fragile. Be sure to protect it when it is in your pocket.
- Manual Switching – You have to make sure you know what feature you want on at any time and switch it to the correct mode.
This device has been a great addition to our on-the-road bag. Being able to instantly connect the networked devices all to one low price internet solution has been wonderful.
Check out the TP-Link AC750 device on amazon and read the great reviews there!
You can find the TP-Link AC750 manual at the TP-Link Site.
If you have tried this device out, please let us know your thoughts in the comments below.